Mazda Canada Inc., in partnership with the Bank of Nova Scotia, is pleased to announce the First Time Owners Program!
This program applies to new Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6 and CX-5 vehicles, allowing First Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance history) the ability to finance their new Mazda through Scotiabank. Mazda2 customers will continue to benefit by receiving an additional $500 discount from their purchase (exclusive for Mazda2 customers). This program can even be used in combination with all other incentive programs.
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Maximum monthly payment is $500/month
- Down payment minimum $1,000 for retail financing and lease financing
- TDSR (Total Debt to Service Ratio) less than or equal to 35%
- Customer must have no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- D & E credit rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Proof of insurance is required
- Term maximum 72 months for retail loans and 48 months for lease
- First Payment is required for lease customers
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value
*Please note that ALL conditions must be met to qualify.